The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fifteen by Taylor.

Today was a BLAST! Enjoyed my half day @Sunway Lagoon :D


TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBES, CHI GEK. YEAH IT IS SUPER CHI GEKKKKKKK
Ummm I think i've been there when i was umm 4,5,6,7,8 or 9 years old? hah i don't remember at all until my dad told me :D

okay, our FIRST game was the 360 degrees turned-ship; PIRATE REVENGE.
It is sooooo scary and their seat belts is super tight! <- & now i know the reason why.

BECAUSE.
WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO REACH 180DEGREES, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GONNA FALL DOWN AND YOUR BUTT, OH, NO, IS YOUR WHOLE BODY ENTIRELY DEPART YOUR SEAT. AND THEY STOPPED US IN THE AIR ABOUT 5SECONDS!

Overall, I think this is the most scary ride- Pirate Ship, 360 degrees. Others, super fun! :)
RM60, WORTH IT! AND DINNER @SUSHI ZANMAI, ONE PERSON LESS THAN RM20, WORTH TTM >:D

Lastly, thank you for everything you've done for me and all that you are still doing...thanks for giving birth to me, brought me into the world.
I love you mummy! :')


6.12.2011, sunny day, my fifteen birthday/母難日. NICE EXPERIENCE AT LAGOON AND NICE MEMORIES WITH MY BEST FRIENDS. BEST DAY EVER!