The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

waiting for the day!

yes, yes. I AM GOING TO RESIGN. SOOOOOOOON

mhmm actually i wanna continue with my current job..every staff was very nice, BUT i just cant stand with the @#$% she/he or wtv gender it is, manager! -.- yeah at first i thought she/he was nice, but now she's like *cough.

oh well she ain't that bad actually. JUST. when busy time. SUPER @#$%^& she/he.
I FEEL UNDER PRESSURE WITH SHE/HE. so yeah *heh. & now i just wanna faster take my salary $$$$$ and leave there wohooooo

OH AND SUPER DUPER (Y) THIS TAIWAN DRAMA.
my opinion; this drama is very different compared to others. Im so so obsessed with it! *ERHEM

'Drunken to love you'.

I like their every single expression they did in the drama.
especially the guy, Joseph Chang always did ->- . _ with his eyebrows in this drama LOL, his expressions are so friggin' natural and cute although i didn't see him before?

umm this is umm last episode's picture? omg they looks great! and >>> the guy?
PS: not yet watch behind so yeah hehe ignore my words.