The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Thursday, December 9, 2010

PULL UP MEND DOWN.


A big thanks to my sweetheart, thanks for the handmade coffee walnut cake. :)


It's been a crazy week! Finally..! Had celebrated my birthday on Monday with a bunch of friends at Sunway. They gave me surprise and like what xiang said, i was like really really really speechless on that moment. hah! :Y Well, really appreciate what you guys did for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH guys, especially my darl. :)
&& watched Rapunzel in 3D! nice storyline. Rated,10!

A girl-Rapunzel, who are famous for 70ft of hair. WOW! A wanted thief-Eugene, he is handsome. ain't it? :P Pascal! He's cute and quaint.



The best part, wonderful!

That's all for now, will update my blog when i'm free. :)
Good night.