The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November, stay tough!

Again and again, the impossible problem is solved when we see that the problem is only a tough decision waiting to be made. - Robert H.Schuller


Well, NOVEMBER IS GONNA TO BE A VERY VERY VERY WEARY MONTH. What i can do now is, rest first. Others, shoo!
Plus, i have to go back U8 for return books and take back my oral english assessment paper or not the-non-stop-nagging-people would urge me again ._. mhmm, i miss you guys so much; especially elaine and xxl. :)

EXAM FINISHED=FREEDOM? But i don't think so, cause my results is like a SHIT. I guess is.. worst than SHIT. Even worst than i thought. One word, failure. But i swear i'll work harder, PS: I hope i can keep its promise.




Start
enhancing basis, to the end.