The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Friday, October 15, 2010

Testing papers.

Hook, Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard,
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard,

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6,
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6,
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6!

Good morning peeps! Here am blogging, because i am really really really boring. Revision later or tomorrow or Monday? You guys know, MY tomorrow is forever tomorrow. LOl :@

8 days countdown till SPEAK NOW album release worldwide. (hah) Totally screw my PJK and Seni yesterday. Well, i should not bring my gun to school, run out of bullets :L



PS: I will give you Paramore poster on Monday nat, no worries, BUT i just got the poster, sowieee.
Kay, take a rest first. Baibai :)