The meaning of Life : " A brief generic overview of why you are here, what your experience is all about and what it all means. "

Thursday, May 27, 2010


Thomas & Uber cup 2010 had finished last week. China WON Thomas and Korea WON Uber ._.
2010 FIFA World cup are coming soon! Nice one:)
Oh well , I'm so super duper hyper right now. Exam just over 3 hours ago :D

Another sad case is - WQ going shift to Kedah. O.O Shocked right? Included me. I'm not trying to detain her, sad for her. I will just cherish what i possession now. That's just me and you.
And i just want to invoke this Saturday outing can successfully :)

Oh yeah tomorrow is Wesak day + weekend . One week school + weekend . 2 WEEKS HOLIDAYS!
How great is that ? HAHA. From now on, i just want play BADMINTON in the two weeks holidays! Nice nice nice :)
Well, time to X blogging. Hello to Sleep !